The task of the workshop is to ensure the uninterrupted preparation of the batch, as well as the transportation of the batch and cullet to the storage hopper of the glass melting furnace.
The batch house has equipment for the full cycle of raw material preparation, which allows us to work on both prepared and natural raw materials.
The batch house includes:
- 19 hoppers for raw materails that provide a 14-day supply.
New vibrating screens provide high performance (up to 25 tons/hour), and high quality sifting.
- Specially developed and patented screening technology allowed us to create compact sieves with an area of only 3.5 m2 .
The latest air filtration systems used, in which the surface area of the filters is 3 times larger that of ordinary ones.
The degree of purification reaches 99.9%, and the residual dust concentration does not exceed 2 mg/m3, which is several times lower than the permissible rate.
The system of cleaning and filtering air returns all captured fine fractions of raw materials back to the process, ensuring healthy working conditions for staff and preventing dust emissions into the atmosphere of the city.
The batch house is designed to prepare 1300 tons of batch per day. Today it is the largest batch house in Russia.
The batch house allows us to prepare the mixture for the three colors of the same time.
Three furnaces with a horseshoe flame direction, with a design capacity of up to 440 tons per day, were built at the plant. Innovative solutions for thermal insulation have been applied in the construction of our furnaces. This has reduced the heat loss during operation of the furnace by 30%.
- The project was developed by the Czech company Teplotechna-Prima. Refractory materials of domestic and foreign manufacturers were used in the construction of furnaces: Semiluksky Refractory Plant (Russia), Borovichyovskiy Refractory Plant (Russia), SEPR, P-D Refractories CZ a.s., Shandong Luyang Share Co, Luoyang Dayang Refractory Co, Qinghua Refractories CS.
- Furnaces are equipped with air-cooled ECLIPS (USA) video cameras that display the inside of the furnace on the monitor, which allows you to strictly control the process and assess the state of the refractory masonry.
- ECLIPS gas burners (USA) are used for heating furnaces. An addition electric heating is installed in the furnaces, which improves the quality of the glass and reduces the overall energy consumption. The process of glass melting is fully automated.
Advanced technologies used at the factory allow to manufacture glass containers of any complexity. The technological process of creating glassware occurs at the production site. Basic equipment:
- Eight twelve-section IS machines GPS (Germany) and four twelve-section IS machines SKLOSTROJ (Czech Republic) allow to produce a range of glass containers;
- Annealing furnaces and installations for applying the “cold” hardening coating Pennekamp (Germany) and Antonini (Italy) ensure stable indicators of the quality of annealing and preservation of the appearance of glass products during transportation;
- Equipment for applying “hot” protective-hardening coating Imaca (Holland) and Revimac (Italy);
- Molten glass is fed from the furnace through the working channels of feeders made by the British company BH-F, which today are among the best in the world;
- The Conti-Drain system is used to eliminate zirconium cords (irregularities in glass in the form of thin threads and tapes). Today it is the only system that can remove zirconium cords in the production process.
We manufacture products using NNPB, B & B, PB processes, which allows us to satisfy all needs and offer our customers the efficient production options. Production by the NNPB method allows, due to a more even distribution of glass, to achieve similar or even higher strength characteristics of a glass product with a much lower weight than during production using the B & B method. In this case, a lot more products are produced per unit of time. The NNPB method reduces production and logistics costs.
Equipment for appling “hot” hardening coating from the companies Imaca and Revimac allows us to increase the strength characteristics of glass. The coating reduces the effect of surface-active media and, above all, moisture in the air. At the same time, the surface of the glass container becomes more durable, which protects the container from scuffs and scratches during transportation and use.
For products hardened by surface coatings, resistance to internal hydrostatic pressure increases by 20-30%, resistance to pressure on the body – by 10-30%, to vertical load – up to 15%.
At the same time, the effectiveness of reinforcing coatings increases with decreasing mass of glass containers. Combined coatings can reduce the breakage during transportation and on the washing-filling lines, which is one of the indicators of quality.
The plant is equipped with modern equipment for quality control of raw materials and finished products:
- Inspection machines of the French company MSC & SGCC allow to reject any defects, from critical to minor;
- ICAM COMBI machines are used for automatic control and rejection of glassware due to visual defects and geometric inconsistencies.
- Multifunctional machines type M 270 PCI – control and reject products with the following discrepancies: inner and outer diameter of the finish, tightness, checks on the finish, throat and bottom, non-contact control of wall thickness;
- Multi 4 inspection equipment controls the finish and bottom of the bottle.
Modern equipment from AGR (USA) is installed in the laboratory of the quality control department to check samples of glass containers and timely detect deviations from the established requirements:
- Equipment for testing internal hydrostatic pressure with the ability to set the value of the limiting pressure, pressure build-up rate, pressure holding time;
- Equipment for testing a vertical load (resistance to compression force) with the possibility of installing a constant or variable load, the load holding time;
- The installation for the slip test is designed to control the quality of the application of a “cold” protective and hardening coating.
Computer control allows us to store and process in digital form the results of about 3000 samples, generate arrays of data for testing control batches of glass products, analyze them and respond quickly to the progress of the production process.
The final stage of bottle production is packaging. For continuous packaging of glass containers, we have installed All Glass and Zecchetti (Italy) packaging lines and Thimon (France) shrink machines. To increase the stability of the pallet and the preservation of the bottles for delivery over long distances, vertical pallet weighting is used.
A line for optical sorting of cullet of Austrian company BT-Wolfgang Binder GmbH is installed in the plant.
The most modern equipment allows the cullet to be sorted by color in automatic mode.
At the first stage of optical sorting, three parallel-arranged REDWAVE 1300C machines divide the cullet by color, and also remove most of the foreign matter. In the second stage of optical sorting, residual impurities are removed and the purity of the color selected in the first stage is improved.
These machines are very economical due to the modular design and the latest material technologies of lighting materials. With the introduction of new cullet sorting equipment, we can sort and clean up to 33 tons of cullet per hour.
- During the day, the workshop processes 700 tons of dirty cullet, removing garbage and separating it by color.
This program has a positive impact on the ecology of the region, allowing us to turn unclaimed waste of highly polluted cullet into raw materials for the production of new products.
With the launch of a new line of optical sorting for cullet, the capacity of the sorting shop has increased more than 3 times.
The design department is ready to work on exclusive projects and develop unique glassware and mold sets for their production. Our specialists work closely with customers in the development of design documentation for glassware and molds. We are always ready to offer the customer options for improving the manufacturability of glassware.
We manufacture mold-sets at word-famous factories, such as Omco (Croatia), Strada (Italy) and lnhome (Bulgaria), RossMold (USA-Hungary).
Special cast iron alloys of nodular and vermicular type are used for manufacturing of mould sets. This makes it possible to obtain products of the highest quality and to produce the maximum quantity of products from each mold set.
Our machining workshop is equipped with modern machines Haas (USA), Kitamura (Japan), Nakamura (Japan), Hardinge (USA), Romi (Brazil). Such equipment allows maintaining the state of mold sets at a high quality level, carrying out current repairs and overhauls of mold sets, making non-standard equipment and parts for the needs of the plant, including spare parts for IS machines.